I didn't have anything to eat today during the undereating phase. I had a vitamin this morning, some coffee with a bit of milk and then a latte, no sugar, a little milk at lunch and some tea with a little milk in the afternoon. Not eating during the day isn't even a problem. Rarely do a I feel hungry or light headed or have any discomfort at all. I really do enjoy being hungry in the evening. It really reduces the desire for any processed foods as I find their taste too strong after I've been fasting. I do tend to get a desire for carbs before I go to bed but that likely has a large psychological basis. If I have a little high-glycemic carbs like raisins or something similar or some kind of processed sugar, I immediately want more. That's probably why fast food restaurants put a little sugar in their hamburger patties, gets you wanting more.
No comments:
Post a Comment