Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day Ten - Exercise

I felt pretty good this morning once I got warmed up. I completed Level 7 Day 2 of the Simplefit program in 9:48, that's almost 2 minutes better than my previous best of 11:39. Granted, I only tried that workout once before but still. I was still feeling good so I did some squats and bench presses. I know, deadlifts and squats in back-to-back days. That was probably stupid but if I didn't do it today, then I'd be off schedule for heavy lifting on Friday, which I like to do because I don't go to the gym on the weekends. I then finished up on some core work.

Because of the nearly 3000 calories I packed away last night, I don't feel the need for a protein shake right now. I think I ate too much last night, I was physically uncomfortable. We've got these little meatballs in tomato sauce, man, I could eat 3 dozen of them, easy, and they're about 500 calories per dozen. I ate too many carbs last night, 46% of my calories, I didn't need that bowl of cereal to top things off. That was all sugar and to be honest, I was a little groggy before my warm-up at the gym and I would guess it was because of all the carbs yesterday. I feel great now.

4 comments:

Wild at Heart said...

I think you're a day behind... did you count saturday and sunday?

Splint Chesthair said...

I was just checking, I started on the 18th.

18th 1
19th 2
20 - 3
21 - 4
22 - 5
23 - 6
24 - 7
25 - 8
26 - 9
27 - 10

I think you're a day ahead.

Wild at Heart said...

yeah, i just looked at the calender. you're right ^_^ now i have to figure out how i got ahead

Wild at Heart said...

ok i figured it out. my blog is all squared away now

Google