Saturday, May 31, 2008

Crossfit: Total

Crossfit Total
Back squat, 1 rep
Shoulder Press, 1 rep
Deadlift, 1 rep

Post total to comments.


Last Time - 04/06/2008:
Back Squat: 220
Shoulder Press: 130
Deadlift: 320
Total: 670

Today:
Back Squat: 225
Shoulder Press: 135 (push press on 140)
Deadlift: 350
Total: 710

All new PRs, sweet. I think I sabotaged my shoulder press though. I did 135 a few days ago for 5 reps (3+2, but it was a bar I don't usually use and I sometimes suspect it doesn't weight 45 pounds), then yesterday on my rest day I did rotator cuff exercises. I like the way they make my shoulder feel but I think it led to some weakness in my shoulders. Oh well, I'm still happy. The back squat was a little shaky but I went past parallel. It's just that I started to dirft onto my toes but caught it, pulled it back and went up on my heels. I tried 355 after the 350 but I didn't have enough to get it off the ground.

No comments:

Google